Dip.LSSM SBM Dip. MA MSTA
Sports and Remedial massage therapist and Running Gait Analyst.
Kyle started his career qualifying as a Level 5 Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist with The London School of Sports Massage. As he started working he found himself working mainly with the running community for running injuries and returning to running from an injury. From there Kyle developed a keen interest in running biomechanics so he did a course in functional running biomechanics and now offers Running gait analysis with full report and findings.
Kyle also advises and treats a number of runners from club level to current XC GB athletes on training and running biomechanics.
Kyle is also a competitive runner with a time of 31:20 for 10km and racing in Europe internationally at such events as the IAAF World XC series in Italy where he placed 15th.
Working with Professional teams:
- Freelance Soignuer One Pro Cycling 2016
- Home Game cover at Southampton FC 2015-2016 season
- Women Australian Cricket team for the 2016 Ashes tour
- Emirates Team New Zealand in the 2015 Americas cup.
- Soft tissue therapist For Wiggle at Ride London 100
- Main soft tissue therapist to commonwealth marathon runner: Louise Damon
If you would like to book a massage or want any further information about how I can help you then please Contact Me.