Dip.LSSM SBM Dip. MA MSTA
Sports and Remedial massage therapist, Running Gait Analyst & Professional Soigneur
After qualifying as a Level 5 Sports and Remedial Massage Therapist with The London School of Sports Massage I found himself working mainly with the running community for running injuries and returning to running from an injury. From there I developed a keen interest in running biomechanics so continued my professional development with a course in functional running biomechanics.
I have a keen interest in learning to treat people with as little discomfort as possible, and am also trained in medical acupuncture.
over the years I have and continue to advise and treat a number of runners from club level to current XC GB athletes on training and running biomechanics.
In years gone by I was a competitive runner with a time of 31:20 for 10km and racing in Europe internationally at such events as the IAAF World XC series in Italy where he placed 15th.
Since working in professional cycling I have become a keen cyclist who is experienced in treating cycling injuries and keeping people injury free and stronger on the bike,
Working with Professional teams:
- British Cycling Paralympic/academy teams
- Head Soigneur One Pro Cycling 2018
- Freelance Soignuer One Pro Cycling 2017, 2016
- Home Game cover at Southampton FC 2015-2016 season
- Women Australian Cricket team for the 2016 Ashes tour
- Emirates Team New Zealand in the 2015 Americas cup.
- Soft tissue therapist For Wiggle at Ride London 100
- Main soft tissue therapist to commonwealth marathon runner: Louise Damon
If you would like to book a massage or want any further information about how I can help you then please Contact Me.